Senior apartments in New Braunfels, TX typically offer residents a wide range of senior living floor plans from which you can pick from. The key to a happy retirement, whether for yourself or an aging loved one, is finding the perfect senior apartment floor plan. Find out more about the many features and floor plans available in senior apartments as outlined below.
Senior Apartment Features
There are a number of important factors to keep in mind while comparing the floor plans of different senior apartments. More broadly, think about the layout of the entire community. Does the community house apartments or suites on one end and public spaces like a dining hall and events rooms on the other? Or, does the layout keep the apartments or suites in one portion of the community while spreading out the common areas?
Individual floor plans for senior apartments can incorporate a number of factors, such as the number and size of windows, the apartment’s location within the building, and the presence or absence of pet restrictions. A room on a higher floor or further from the center of the community may be more difficult to access for residents with mobility restrictions.
It may also be much tougher to get as active in community events or simply go out to the dining hall when you live in an apartment or suite that is far from the community hub, even if it has elevators and can accommodate wheelchairs. In addition to these factors, the surrounding environment should also be taken into consideration. Do you envision a typical hospital room or a regular residence based on the layout? Anything that stands out to you must be considered. You need to retire in a place that brings you peace and convenience.
Questions About Senior Apartment Floor Plans To Ask
- How many different floor plans do you have?
- Are there floor plans available with several bedrooms?
- Do all of the floor plans come with a kitchen or kitchenette?
- To what extent do individual apartments or suites retain their privacy? What about bathrooms?
- How are the apartments or suites rooms incorporated into the larger layout of the community?
- Do I have to share the bathrooms?
- Can all rooms accommodate wheelchairs and mobility aids?
- If the room is too cramped to accommodate my personal belongings, do you provide access to any off-site storage facilities?
- Can I style my apartment or suite to my liking?
- Is there a guest room on the premises for my friends and family when they come over?
The Best Senior Apartment Floor Plans in New Braunfels, TX
There is a variety of senior apartment floor plans for you to choose from to suit your personal needs and preferences. Depending on the type of senior lifestyle option you pick, you can select from the respective floor plans.
- Independent Living
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- Assisted Living
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- Memory Care
- 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom