Assisted Living provides personalized care to people requiring medical attention and assistance with activities of daily living. It is one of the senior living options offered to seniors who wish to live in a retirement community that provides amenities and services. If you or your loved one is thinking about moving to an Assisted Living community, read on to learn more about the cost of assisted living in Florida.
What Is the Cost of Assisted Living?
Assisted Living communities are much more flexible than most people believe them to be. In Assisted Living, residents have to pay monthly fees and service fees. These fees will vary according to the location of different retirement communities and the types of services they provide. In the recent Cost of Care Survey, it has been found that Assisted Living in Florida cost an average of $3,500 per month.
What Are the Services Provided?
Assisted Living communities across Florida provide a multiple of different senior living amenities and services. Different communities usually have their own unique programs. Some common services provided include:
- Personal care
- Home maintenance
- Medication management
- Continence management
- 24/7 professional healthcare
- Three daily meals
Who Is Eligible for Assisted Living?
The more we age, the more difficult it becomes for us to do household chores and carry out home maintenance. We may also eventually need help with activities of daily living. So, many people choose to move into Assisted Living communities to live a worry-free retirement life. Residents over the age of 65 are eligible to join an Assisted Living community.
What Kind of Qualifications Do Caregivers in Assisted Living Have?
Caregivers in Assisted Living homes are qualified, trained professionals who can provide personalized care to residents. Other than a standard license, they will also need an Extended Congregate Care (ECC) and a Limited Nursing Services (LNS) license.
Assisted Living in Our Retirement Community
In our retirement community in Florida, our team members are trained to provide personalized care for you or your loved ones. We will assess your needs and come up with a care plan that provides the support you need to live an enriching life filled with a sense of purpose. Here are some of our exclusive senior living programs:
- Sensation Dining: Chef-prepared meals that cater to your dietary needs
- Celebrations Activities & Events: A wide variety of activities like educational classes, sports and games that provide opportunities for socialization
- Dimensions Health & Wellness: Fitness program that includes yoga, water aerobics, spiritual gatherings and more.
- Impressions Housekeeping & Maintenance: Housekeeping services that will take care of all your household chores and home upkeep
- Connections Transportation: Transportation services that can bring you out on special outings and scheduled trips
- Ambassadors Club: Residents receive special perks when they recommend our retirement community to their family and friends.
We also offer a ‘Be Our Guest’ program where you can join us for two days and experience the day-to-day life of senior living in our retirement community. This way, you can decide whether our community is the right one for you before making any final decision. To find out more about our community events and exclusive senior living programs, contact us today!