For Our Excellence in Memory Care, We’ve Been Nationally Recognized
At Discovery Village, we are sensitive to the difficulties faced by people with dementia. When your family members join our Memory Care community, we support and guide them with our person-centered approach that is nationally considered to be one of the best of its kind.
Our SHINE® Memory Care curriculum has received a national Certificate of Recognition from the Alzheimer’s Association®, the nation’s forefront volunteer-run health organization committed to Alzheimer’s care and research. Only eight memory care providers nationwide hold this distinction, and that’s a true testament to the quality of SHINE®
SHINE® is a distinctive individualized approach to memory care that utilizes principles of science to develop comprehension, lifestyle quality, and engagement for dementia patients, including Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-related conditions.
Our certified nurse assistants and nurses curate an individualized explorative course for each resident that touches on a variety of pertinent life aspects. Our SHINE® Memory Care program is curated to preserve and rebuild the damage caused by their affliction. To keep them up to date with professional standards, they receive ongoing education and specialized training in memory care diseases. From quality meals to personalized care and attention, you can rest easy knowing your family members are in the best hands and receiving the finest quality care. You have our word on it.
What Are Memory Care Communities?
At Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center, members of the community delight in a sociable environment where comfortable common areas, gorgeous dining rooms, and modern and advanced activity centers create fantastic breeding grounds for friendships to form. Dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease patients deserve guidance and compassion, and our professionally trained Memory Care staff will guarantee they get the level of care they require.
Our SHINE® Memory Care Program provides long-term care designed to meet the needs of these residents through a supervised environment, assistance with daily living activities, and medical monitoring. Throughout the day, every day, we have designed a full activity list to keep residents engaged and enrich their lives by helping to develop a sense of purpose.
Some of the benefits of memory care communities include the assistance of specially trained staff, the tranquility, and security that comes about from knowing your family member is in a safe, environment and opportunities for residents to interact and socialize. If you have considered a memory care program for your loved one, Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center offers high-quality care at our stylish, comfortable Fort Worth, Texas location.
Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center: SHINE® Memory Care Program
When your loved one enters our SHINE® Memory Care community, which is one of the premier memory care communities in TX, they’ll be in good hands.
Discover Independence, Confidence, and Self-Esteem
At Discovery Village senior living communities, we know the impact of the following:
- Celebrating each small success one at a time
- Encouraging active participation in all activities of daily living
- Emphasis on an individual’s strengths rather than their weaknesses
- Stimulating mental activity, promoting physical exercise, and assistance with the maintenance of religious and social contacts
Discover Dining Delicacies
- Nutrient-dense gourmet meals promote overall good health
- Assistance with dining provided as needed to promote active eating
- Dining in a quiet and calm setting at fixed hours to allow our residents to pay full attention to the consumption of their food
- For residents who wander or are unable to focus on eating; our “Food on the Run” program
Discover Fun and Engaging Activities
- One-to-one or small group purpose-driven activities
- Individualized activities based on the capabilities of each resident
- Activities that are noncompetitive, failure-free and age-appropriate
- Opportunities that match residents’ attention spans
Discover Friendships and Belonging
- Active participation and support in personal care activities help maintain a maximum sense of control and independence
- Personal care activities that define how a person is perceived by their peers, family and friends
- Work or productive activities provide a sense of personal success and worth
- Play or leisure activities promote friendships and pleasure for increases quality of life
Explore Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center
Our SHINE® Memory Care programs emphasize the following in their holistic, personalized treatment plans:
- Superior communication with residents and families
- Extensive training for our team members
- A handcrafted “My Story” book for each resident
- A dining experience that uses subtle sciences to stimulate appetite, interaction, awareness and participation
- Sensory experiences, one-on-one or group activities, and relaxed, quiet moments
- Safe, secure neighborhoods created with your loved one’s convenience, health, and happiness in mind
For more information on our memory care program and to experience “A Day in the Life” of one of our residents, please contact a senior lifestyle counselor by calling 682-204-2049 or by reaching out online. We will be happy to talk to you about the personal lifestyle needs of your loved ones. You can explore our community by scheduling a tour, and we’ll gladly answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.