We’re Nationally Recognized for Our Approach to Senior Living Memory Care
At Discovery Village, we are sensitive to the difficulties faced when making choices for your loved one with dementia. When your family member becomes a resident in our Memory Care community, we support and guide them with our person-centered approach that is nationally considered to be one of the best of its kind.
Our SHINE® Memory Care program has been nationally recognized by Alzheimer’s Association®, the country’s leading, voluntary health organization dedicated to Alzheimer’s care and research. The distinction is one that we share with a small and elite group of U.S. memory care providers.
SHINE® is a distinctive individualized approach to memory care that utilizes principles of science to develop comprehension, lifestyle quality, and engagement for dementia patients, including Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-related conditions.
Our certified nurse assistants and nurses curate an individualized explorative course for each resident that touches on a variety of pertinent life aspects. Our SHINE® Memory Care program is curated to preserve and rebuild their quality of live caused by their affliction. To keep our team up to date with professional standards, they receive ongoing education and specialized training in memory care diseases. From quality meals to personalized care and attention, you can rest easy knowing your family member is in the best hands and receiving the finest quality care.
What Are Senior Living Memory Care Communities?
At Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center, members of the community delight in a sociable environment where comfortable common areas, gorgeous dining rooms, and modern and advanced activity centers create fantastic breeding grounds for friendships to form. Dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease patients deserve guidance and compassion, and our professionally trained Memory Care staff will guarantee they get the level of care they require.
Our SHINE® Memory Care Program provides long-term care designed to meet the needs of these residents through a supervised environment, assistance with daily living activities, and medical monitoring. Throughout the day, every day, we have designed a full activity list to keep residents engaged and enrich their lives by helping to develop a sense of purpose.
Some of the benefits of memory care communities include the assistance of specially trained staff, the tranquility, and security that comes about from knowing your family member is in a safe, environment and opportunities for residents to interact and socialize. If you have considered a memory care program for your loved one, Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center offers high-quality care at our stylish, comfortable Fort Worth, Texas location.
Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center: SHINE® Memory Care Program
When your loved one enters our SHINE® Memory Care community, which is one of the premier memory care communities in TX, they’ll be in good hands.
Discover Confidence, Independence, and Self-Esteem
At Discovery Village senior living communities, we know the impact of the following:
- Celebrating each small success one at a time
- Encouraging active participation in all activities of daily living
- Emphasis on an individual’s strengths rather than their weaknesses
- Stimulating mental activity, promoting physical exercise, and assistance with the maintenance of religious and social contacts
Discover Dining Delicacies
- Nutritious chef-prepared meals to develop good health
- Assistance with dining provided as needed to promote active eating
- Dining in a quiet and calm setting at fixed hours to allow our residents to pay full attention to the consumption of their food
- For residents who wander or are unable to focus on eating; our “Food on the Run” program
Discover Engaging and Exciting Activities
- One-to-one or small group purpose-driven activities
- Individualized activities based on the capabilities of each resident
- Activities that are noncompetitive, failure-free, and age-appropriate
- Opportunities that match residents’ attention spans
Discover Friendships and Belonging
- Active participation and support in personal care activities help maintain a maximum sense of control and independence
- Personal care activities that affect the perception of a person by their family, peers, and friends
- Productive activities and work develop personal achievement and self-worth
- The promotion of pleasure and friendships to increase the quality of life through leisure and play
Explore Senior Living in Discovery Village At Alliance Town Center
Our SHINE® Memory Care programs emphasize the following in their
holistic, personalized treatment plans:
- Superior communication with residents and families
- Extensive training for our team members
- A handcrafted “My Story” book for each resident
- We utilize subtle sciences to create a dining experience that stimulates interaction, appetite, participation, and awareness.
- Sensory experiences, one-on-one or group activities, and relaxed, quiet moments
- Safe, secure neighborhoods created with your loved one’s convenience, health, and happiness in mind
For more information on our memory care program and to experience “A Day in the Life” of one of our residents, please contact a senior lifestyle counselor by calling 817.438.1922 or by reaching out online. We will be happy to talk to you about the personal lifestyle needs of your loved ones. You can explore our community by scheduling a tour, and we’ll gladly answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.