Known as one of the top spots for retirement, Florida is essentially a mecca for people in search of fuss-free retirement life. Known to be extremely tax-friendly, it comes as no wonder that there are already approximately 3.5 million Florida residents above the age of 65. However, being crowned as the best place to retire also bring about some downsides, such as homes being in shortage as well as the abundance of scams occurring. That is why if you are looking to retire in Florida, we highly recommend that you consider Discovery Village, where the focus is placed on stress-free retirement living in a safe environment. If you are looking for such communities in Florida around your vicinity, you may want to consider:
- Discovery Village At Stuart
- Discovery Village At Palm Beach Gardens
- Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay
- Discovery Village At Boynton Beach
Here at Discovery Village, we understand that every resident has different needs and preferences. As such, there are many types of floor plans available as well as living options for residents to choose from. For example, Discovery Village At Stuart offer assisted living as well as the SHINE® Memory Care program.
Our assisted living program is ideal for those that may need assistance with some daily living activities but still want to live independently. Residents under the assisted living program enjoy personalized care services which include bathing and showering assistance, glucose management, continence management, personal laundry assistance, eating assistance, limited nursing services, and others alike. Apart from these, residents also enjoy assistance with chores such as housekeeping. This way, residents will have more freedom and time on their hands to do the activities they want to do.
SHINE® Memory Care Program
Specifically crafted for those that have memory-related conditions, our SHINE® Memory Care program has even received a Certificate of Recognition from the Alzheimer’s Association®, making us one of their few recognized providers of memory care. In this program, every detail is looked into to ensure that all residents get to indulge in a friendly and social environment where stylish amenities, as well as homely common areas, create opportunities for long-lasting friendships. All of the staff have also gone through rigorous training to ensure that they are well-versed in caring for residents with memory-related conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Programs Featured at Discovery Village At Stuart
Regardless of whether you or your loved one choose the Assisted Living or SHINE® Memory Care option, every resident will have access to the following:
- Sensations Dining, where fresh meals are prepared daily by executive chefs.
- Dimensions Health and Fitness, a state-of-the-art fitness center where lessons are conducted to improve the spiritual, physical, and mental health of residents
- Celebrations Activities and Events, where residents can take part in regularly-planned events to socialize and have fun
- Impressions Housekeeping and Maintenance, where housekeeping is conducted weekly
- Expressions Concierge to allow for fuss-free living
- Connections Transportation, where residents can schedule transportation to target destinations including personal trips
To find out more about our different living options for you or your loved ones, contact us today.