Discovery Village At The West End provides a senior independent living home in a modern, extravagant environment. Our active seniors get to enjoy a carefree life in grand suites and cozy apartment homes. The resort-style conveniences that we offer at Richmond are comprised of housekeeping and concierge services that let you relax and enjoy our planned activities.
Get moving in a yoga class or water aerobics class in our wellness center, relax on our beautiful garden patios, play games with your neighbors, or enjoy a day out on the town. At Discovery Village At The West End, our senior independent living program offers the flexibility and freedom you need.
Contact Discovery Village at 804-375-5188 to learn more about our senior independent living home.
Senior Independent Living Homes vs. Assisted Living Homes
Many senior living communities will offer a number of programs so that every resident receives the care they need. For active seniors who enjoy recreational activities and socializing, a senior independent living home is often the right choice. In an assisted living home, residents are provided access to assistance for daily tasks like housekeeping, personal grooming, and medication management. On the other hand, residents in a senior independent living program are much more active and can choose to remain engaged in an array of lifestyle activities. You can look forward to participate in different events that help you connect with your neighbors and lead an active lifestyle. You’ll live in your own private apartment where you are free to cook, decorate, and entertain.
Find out if a senior independent living home is right for you by asking yourself the following questions:
- Are you able to personally handle daily tasks such as personal grooming, cooking, and taking care of your home?
- Do you enjoy making frequent trips to restaurants, and stores, and visiting cultural attractions?
- Do you maintain an active, busy lifestyle?
- Do you think you that housekeeping and home maintenance services are important to let you can spend more time doing what you love?
- Would you benefit from on-site medical care?
If you or your loved one can answer “yes” to any of the above, consider Discovery Village’s senior independent living home in Richmond, VA.
Contact our team to learn more about what you’ll find in our program and schedule a tour by calling 804-375-5188.
Our Senior Independent Living Home in Richmond, VA
Discovery Village At The West End provides a senior independent living home for the active senior who wants the convenience of upscale amenities. We offer a variety of living options, including suites, one, and two-bedroom apartment homes. Our exceptional design features are as follows:
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Open concept layout available
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops in kitchens
- Quality wood cabinetry in kitchen and baths
- Breakfast bar per plan
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Art niches per plan
- Vaulted ceilings available
- ADA-compliant bathrooms with walk-in showers and grab bars
- Resilient wood-look plank flooring in living rooms and kitchens
- Faux wood window blinds
- Individually controlled heating & air conditioning
- Patios and balconies on select apartment homes
- Washer & dryer included
- Emergency call response system
- Master bedroom walk-in closets (per plan)
In addition to our luxurious apartment homes, we provide an ever-changing schedule of activities coordinated by our full-time activities director.
Cook for yourself in your full-size kitchen or join your neighbors to dine in our Sensations dining room. Take advantage of our complimentary transportation to take trips to stores, restaurants, or other locations. And enjoy the convenience of maintenance-free living in our Richmond location.
Contact Discovery Village At The West End Today
Learn more about our senior independent living home in Richmond by contacting us. Our team can answer your questions and schedule a tour. Find out how you can join the Discovery family by calling us at 804-375-5188 today.