When seeking a senior living community, everyone looks for the best possible selection that fits their needs and preferences. At Discovery Village At Palm Beach Gardens, each resident is guaranteed the exceptional care, attention, and security they deserve.
About Palm Beach Gardens
Located approximately 13 miles north of Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, also known as “The Golf Capital of the World” is one of the most popular destinations for those seeking beautiful villas, safe neighborhoods, and great scenery near the ocean. This area is home to a population of 53,119 residents made up of young families, retirees, and even college students. With endless activities and amenities nearby, it’s hard to get bored of this city.
Recreational Parks Around Palm Beach Gardens
With parks and recreation fields accessible to the public, here are the top three to visit around the area when you need a relaxing evening:
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and Nature Center – As the only state park in the area, it is an environmental treasure that has been preserved for present and future generations to enjoy.
- Riverbend Park – When you want to surround yourself with the beauty of old Florida, this is a fantastic place to take a canoe trip or catch a glimpse of a limpkin or wood stork.
- Okeeheelee Park – This is one of the largest parks in the area which includes a mile-long fitness trail, nature center, soccer fields, and plenty more exciting spaces.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens is a stomping ground for memorable art experiences and creative entertainment. The top three spots you shouldn’t miss include:
- Henry Morrison Flagler Museum – Many exhibitions depicting the art and culture of the Gilded Age of America can be enjoyed here throughout the year.
- Old School Square – Enjoy live music, photography, and art in their open space.
- Palm Beach Opera – World-renowned guests travel from all over the world to watch performances here, so make sure you get to view the artistic quality of production here.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Palm Beach Gardens
When it comes to curbing those hunger pangs and looking for places to shop, there are plenty of high-quality restaurants and malls to choose from around Palm Beach Gardens:
- J. Chang’s – If you’re looking for tasty Chinese food, this casual dining restaurant offers a wide variety of Asian meals.
- Café Boulud – A creative menu and a magical fountain-adorned setting are the draws at this restaurant within the Brazilian Court hotel.
- The Gardens Mall – With over 130 stores to choose from, you’re in for a treat when you enter this luxurious mall.
Best Schools Near Palm Beach Gardens
These are some of the top-rated public schools in Palm Beach Gardens:
- Timber Trace Elementary School
- Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School
- Marsh Pointe Elementary
Why Choose Discovery Village At Palm Beach Gardens?
With state-of-the-art amenities, high-quality wellness and lifestyle programs, as well as maintenance-free living, we offer some of the most exceptional senior living options in Palm Beach Gardens. From arts and entertainment venues to the area’s pristine beaches, everything you need is accessible from our senior living community.