Naples is one of Florida’s most memorable spots for year-round resort living, with world-class restaurants, amazing beaches, arts and culture, and a wide selection of recreation and entertainment options.
And it is all just a short ride away from Discovery Village’s location. And with attractions such as Botanical Gardens and The Naples Zoo, as well as the exceptional dining, shopping, and nightlife available at the city’s 5th Avenue and Downtown district, you will be spoilt for choices. Residents can also enjoy the performances at The Naples Players, with its Broadway-style theater, or experience the arts at The Baker Museum. Even Fort Myers, Marco Island, and the Everglades are within a touching distance away.
Life in and around our community offers unlimited opportunities for fun and relaxation. Whether you are tempted to sample exotic cuisines from around the world, pick up a new sport as a hobby, or just relaxing in one of Florida’s many beaches and natural wonders, at Discovery Village, you will get to explore and experience Florida’s “Paradise Coast”.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest for Senior Living
Arts & Entertainment
- The Naples Players(7.9 miles)
- Gulfshore Playhouse(8.0 miles)
- Artis—Naples(14.0 miles)
- 5thAvenue South (7.7 miles)
- Naples Zoo(9.5 miles)
- Marco Island(13.2 miles)
- Vanderbilt Beach(17.9 miles)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park(19.7 miles)
- Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee(37.0 miles)
- Publix Supermarket – Naples Lakes Village(0.5 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter(3.1 miles)
- Walgreens – East Naples(4.5 miles)
- Coastland Center(9.6 miles)
- Mercato(16.2 miles)
- Physician’s Regional Medical Center(0.5 miles)
- Naples Community Hospital – North Naples(8.5 miles)
- Landmark Hospital(16.6 miles)
- Southwest Florida International Airport – RSW(35.2 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation
Contact us by calling 239.243.0145 today for senior living activities around Naples, FL.