If you are looking to make the move to a senior living community, location is an important consideration. Maybe you wish to stay near friends and family, or you may prefer to relocate somewhere that ticks all your boxes. Located in Naples, FL, consider Discovery Village At Naples one of your top choices.
About Senior Living in Naples
A principal city of Naples-Marco Island, the economy of Naples is largely centered around tourism. As a popular holiday spot, many area attractions can be found here, making it an attractive choice for retirees. Many major land reserves can be found in or around Naples, ensuring that residents will never lack things to do and new places to explore.
Senior Living Recreational Parks Around Naples
There are many recreational parks situated around Naples, including the Everglade National Park, Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, Big Cyprus National Preserve, and more. Any of these parks will make an excellent destination for a day out. The Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, which dates back to 1919, is another noteworthy place to check out.
Popular Senior Living Arts & Entertainment Near Naples
If you are looking for something fun or interesting to do in Naples, check out the following:
- The Baker Museum, home to a range of modern and contemporary art
- The Naples Museum of Art, where you can find a world-class collection of visual arts
- Gulfshore Playhouse, a non-profit professional theater that is dedicated to enriching the cultural landscape of Naples
Recommended Senior Living Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Naples
For some retail therapy, head to Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South in historic Downtown Naples. Here, you can find a number of dining and shopping outlets, including:
- The French Brasserie Rustique for a classic Parisian bistro
- Osteria Tulia for a hearty Italian meal
- Sails Restaurant, known as one of the finest seafood restaurants in Naples
- A farmer’s market held at Third Street South every Saturday morning
- Patina Collection for art & antiques
- A Mano Clothes for colorful and stylish clothes
- … and more!
Surrounding Cities Near Our Retirement Community in Naples
Naples is strategically located next to numerous cities in FL. These include:
- Bonita Springs: Only 16 miles away from Naples, Bonita Springs is home to a wide range of preserve parks and sanctuaries, making it a haven for wildlife.
- Fort Myers: As the county seat of Lee County, FL, Fort Myers is also its commercial center. It serves as a popular tourist destination, with an abundant mixture of outdoor recreation areas as well as shopping and dining destinations.
- Venice: Located in Sarasota County, Venice is also known as the “Shark’s Tooth Capital of The World”. Many cultural events take place annually in Venice.
Why Choose Discovery Village At Naples for Senior Living?
If you or a loved one are considering making the move to a senior living community in Naples, hesitate no longer. Discovery Village At Naples offers everything a resident will need, both now and in the future. With a full spectrum of care available, our friendly and professional team is committed to making each resident feel at home from the very first moment.
To learn more about living in Discovery Village At Naples, contact us or call us at 239.243.0145 today.