People require professional personal care for a variety of reasons. Difficulties handling everyday tasks and personal care on their own as a result of accidents, medical issues, or aging may be extremely difficult for both the individual and their family members. Our personal care staff at Discovery Village At Boynton Beach can give the personal care your loved ones require.
About Our Personal Care Services
Because of their limited physical mobility, people who require personal care typically require assistance with numerous everyday chores. While many of them may feel embarrassed or uneasy about having a personal caregiver assist them, competent personal caregivers may support them with professionalism and compassion. In our personal care services, Discovery Village At Boynton Beach offers the following assistance:
- Assistance with bathroom use
- Assistance in personal hygiene
- Assistance with walking and daily mobility
- Monitoring of nutrition intake and diet
- Assistance with dressing the client
- Assistance with feeding
- Monitoring of medication intake
- Assistance in bathing and showering in a safe setting
- Planning of meals
- …and more!
Benefits of Having Personal Care Services in Your Senior Living Community
There are many difficulties that an individual and their family members endure when they are unable to do everyday duties on their own. Skilled personal care professionals are highly experienced and will offer your loved ones with the assistance they require with compassion and care. With their assistance, you will be able to rest assured knowing that your loved ones are in the hands of specialists.
When Should You Consider Moving into a Senior Living Community?
Personal care services in a senior living community not only assist individuals in handling everyday duties, but they also assist family members in reducing stress. Personal care services are often less expensive than placing the client in a care home. Here are a few examples of when personal care would be beneficial:
- Family members are overwhelmed with the personal caregiving responsibilities required to provide sufficient care to the individual
- The individual is becoming more forgetful because of cognitive problems
- The individual suffers from a disability, is recovering from an injury or illness, or has a chronic medical condition like dementia and Alzheimer’s
- The individual needs frequent reminders of how and when to take their medication
- Family members are not able to provide the individual with the social interaction they can otherwise get from a personal caregiver
- The individual is experiencing mobility issues and needs close attention to ensure their safety
- The individual needs assistance in completing daily activities, such as feeding, walking, bathroom use, showering, and changing of diapers
- The individual requires close monitoring of what they eat and daily food preparation
Why Choose Discovery Village At Boynton Beach?
Here at Discovery Village At Boynton Beach, we have our focus on providing outstanding service, top-notch personal care, and healthy activities. Our residents may unwind in their comfortable, attractive apartment homes, take part in a full calendar of activities and events, and make use of a variety of amenities.
To learn more about living in Discovery Village At Boynton Beach, feel free to contact us today.