Are you looking for a conveniently situated location that can offer you the best of everything when it comes to senior living? If so, consider Stuart, FL as one of your top choices. Our retirement community at Discovery Village At Stuart is strategically positioned within close proximity of all the modern conveniences you will need.
Stuart is located in Martin County, Florida, on the Treasure Coast. Known as one of the best small towns to visit in the country, the Indian River Lagoon and the St. Lucie River are just short distances away. In the town, you will find an interesting combination of architecture, spanning from colonial revival styles to Spanish Mediterranean styles.
Recreational Parks Around Stuart
There are many outdoor recreation areas to be found around Stuart, including:
- You can find a national seashore, five state parks, and four wildlife refuges in the Indian River Lagoon, making it a popular spot for outdoor enthusiasts!
- The Indian Riverside Park features a mangrove boardwalk and is the perfect place for a fun family day out.
- The Rio Nature Park is located at Jensen Beach and here, you can find a variety of local vegetation and wildlife.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Stuart
If you are looking for some popular sightseeing spots in the area, feel free to check out the below arts & entertainment venues:
- The Lyric Theater was originally meant to be a movie house and today, it’s a scene for live music and performances. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.
- Located on the premises of the historic Brun Brae Plantation, Krueger House is another site on the National Register of Historic Places that’s worth a visit.
- A local history museum, the Stuart Heritage Museum is where you can go to find out more about the past of this small town.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Stuart
Looking to get your cravings satisfied or wish to indulge in some retail therapy? Be sure to scope out these top spots:
- In Historic Downtown Stuart, you will find a string of local shops that include Gumbo Limbo Coastal Chic, The GypSea Cottage, and Matilda’s, selling a wide range of apparel, home products, and gifts.
- When you are craving something tasty, head down to LouRonzo’s Italian Fusion, Mulligan’s Beach Bar House & Grill, Kilwin’s Chocolate & Ice Cream or take your pick from many other restaurants and cafes in town!
Best Schools Near Stuart
In Stuart, you can find schools ranging from elementary level to college and beyond, including:
- Pinewood Elementary School
- Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Martin County High School
- D Parker School of Technology
- Clark Advanced Learning Center
- … and more!
Why Choose Discovery Village At Stuart?
It’s no secret why so many elderly have made Discovery Village At Stuart their senior living community of choice. Besides the wide range of onsite amenities we can offer, there’s always plenty to do in this small town, with all the modern conveniences you need right on your doorstep!