For seniors looking to live independently, tasks such as cleaning can be more difficult to tackle without help. At Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay, we offer a variety of services that cater to this need; whether it’s light housekeeping or full-service cleaning, we have the staff and the supplies to make your senior living experience as comfortable and efficient as possible.
About Our Cleaning Services
Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay offers cleaning services tailored to the needs of our residents. Our team provide top-notch cleaning services that have been designed to accommodate the needs of those who have vision or mobility issues and who may need assistance with their daily living tasks and responsibilities.
- Dusting: Our residents shouldn’t have to clean their own homes just because they are unable to do it the way they want to do it anymore. At Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay, our residents are provided with top-notch cleaning services to help them maintain their independence and dignity.
- Sweeping: Sweeping is often overlooked, but it is a very important part of keeping your home clean. Sweeping should be done regularly – each week or two should be sufficient if you also use a dustpan to collect the debris into a trashcan.
- Mopping: Mopping is one of those household chores that’s often overlooked and underappreciated. While mopping may seem like a mundane, run-of-the-mill task, it serves a variety of purposes.
- Window Washing: Window washing is an important aspect of any home or business, and busy homeowners and office workers often overlook it. The last thing you want is to wash your windows only to find out they still look dirty.
- Carpet Cleaning: Often, our carpets become cluttered with dust, dirt and other particles that get tracked into our homes. At Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay, our carpets are professionally cleaned every six months.
Benefits of Having Cleaning Services in Your Senior Living Community
There are many benefits to having a housekeeping service in your assisted living community. For one, professional cleaning services will make it easier to keep up with your everyday chores. When you have multiple individuals taking care of your home, there is bound to be conflicting schedules and missed tasks; but when you have a professional team, they can take over all housework and give you more time to yourself. Plus, cleaning services can help prevent falls and other accidents by keeping things clean and tidy in your home.
When Should You Consider Moving into a Senior Living Community?
Are you wondering if it’s time to consider moving to a family living community? Whether you are in your golden years or simply taking care of an elderly family member, it is important to assess whether or not moving to a family living community would be best. Unless you have a family member or a friend who can provide regular assistance, it might be time to consider assisted living if you’re already having difficulty caring for yourself.
Why Choose Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay?
Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay strives to make our residents feel as comfortable and safe as possible. We are committed to providing optimal care in a homelike environment. The staff truly has their residents’ best interests in mind and provides specialized attention to each resident, no matter what time of day it is. It’s not just about everyday tasks such as bathing or dressing—though these are important—it’s also ensuring that each resident is engaged in meaningful conversation.
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at Discovery Village At Sarasota Bay, contact us at 941.216.1531 or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!