Making the move to a senior living community can be a huge transition, and one thing you want to get right is the location. When you are looking to relocate somewhere all your recreational and entertainment needs can be met, consider Discovery Village At Westchase.
As a census-designated place (CDP) in Florida, Westchase is located in Hillsborough County. It has a population of approximately 21,800 as per the 2010 census, almost double that of the figure in 2000. Only one Community Development District (CDD) can be found in Westchase, the result of a merger that took place in 2011.
Recreational Parks Around Westchase
Outdoor lovers will never be short of parks to visit and spend time in around Westchase. Be sure to check out these recreational parks:
- Westchase Park & Recreation Center: Here, you can find a wide range of facilities and activities catering to people of all age groups, from children to active older adults. With a fitness center and classes available onsite, keeping active will not be a problem.
- Baybridge and Glencliff Parks: These two community parks have pavilions for rent, which can be used for hosting events. Amenities such as basketball courts and soccer fields can also be found here.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Westchase
If arts & entertainment is more your idea of a fun Saturday night, check out these venues below:
- Mosi Mind Mysteries: An art gallery featuring optical illusions, you will find yourself spending a few pleasurable hours here on a slow weekend morning.
- Safety Harbor Art & Music Center: From writing/poetry events to music events, any fan of the arts is sure to find something fun to do here.
- … and more!
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Westchase
We can all use a little retail therapy from time to time. When you need to get your shopping fix, you can do so in and around Westchase. Be sure to stop by the following outlets and grab some food in at:
- Stop by for some food or drinks at Burger 21, Maloney’s Irish Pub, and Cakes Plus at Westchase Town Center.
- Hyde Park Village in Tampa comprises a good mix of fashion, fitness, and dining outlets. These include Lululemon, Ella Bing, Leafy Luv Affair, Pottery Barn, Buddy Crew Coffee, Cinebistro, and many others!
Best Schools Near Westchase
Westchase is served by the Hillsborough Public School District, and schools that can be found in the area include:
- Westchase Elementary School
- Terrace Community Middle School
- Williams Middle Magnet School
- Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School
- … and more!
Why Choose Discovery Village At Westchase?
If you would like to move to a senior living community that is conveniently located, Discovery Village At Westchase is a great choice. From our location in Tampa, FL, Westchase and other cities are easily accessible. You will find that there is never a lack of things to do both on and off-campus when you move in with us!
To learn more about living in Discovery Village At Westchase, feel free to contact us today.