Live Amidst a Vibrant Setting in Florida’s #1 Suburban Living Destination
A sun-splashed paradise with world-class culture and urban flare, plus diverse entertainment options that rival even the nation’s biggest cities, Tampa is the unofficial epicenter for having fun on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
From the history and Cuban traditions of Ybor City, to the excitement of professional sports, and especially the two, full months of festivals, parades and pirate-themed revelry that hits full swing in Gasparilla Season, Tampa’s event calendar is packed year-round.
Whether exploring the arts at the Dali Museum, taking in a performance at The Straz Center, experiencing the diverse shopping and dining, or seeking out animal encounters at Busch Gardens® or ZooTampa at Lowry Park, life here is truly exceptional.
And with complimentary transportation and plenty of scheduled outings and excursions, each day at Discovery Village promises fun and the chance for exploration, whether staying close to home, or venturing out to experience the unique thrills and natural beauty that awaits throughout Westchase and the surrounding areas.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest
- Mobbly Beach Park (2.7 miles)
- Bicentennial Park (4.5 miles)
- Mobbly Bayou (6.3 miles)
- Safety Harbor (9.3 miles)
- Big Cat Rescue (9.7 miles)
- Raymond James Stadium (13.4 miles)
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (14.3 miles)
- Channelside Entertainment District (18.9 miles)
Shopping & Medical Centers
- Publix Supermarket (0.7 miles)
- Walgreens Pharmacy (1.4 miles)
Our Closest Hospitals
- Mease Countryside (7.1 miles)
- St Joseph’s Hospital North (13 miles)
- St Joseph’s Hospital Main (12 miles)