Live Amidst a Vibrant Setting in Florida’s #1 Suburban Living Destination
With diverse entertainment options that rival the nation’s largest cities, Tampa is a sun-splashed paradise known as the unofficial epicenter for having fun on Florida’s Golf Coast that is filled with world-class culture and urban flare.
Tampa’s event calendar is packed all year round with history and Cuban traditions, two full months of festivals, professional sports, parades, and pirate-themed revelry that hits full swing in Gasparilla Season.
Whether exploring the arts at the Dali Museum, taking in a performance at The Straz Center, experiencing the diverse shopping and dining, or seeking out animal encounters at Busch Gardens® or ZooTampa at Lowry Park, life here is truly exceptional.
Each day at Discovery Village promises fun and the chance for exploration with plenty of scheduled excursions with complimentary transportation. Whether you plan to stay close to home or venture out, we make it seamless for you to experience the natural beauty and unique thrills that await throughout Westchase and the surrounding areas.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest for Senior Living
- Mobbly Beach Park (2.7 miles)
- Bicentennial Park (4.5 miles)
- Mobbly Bayou (6.3 miles)
- Safety Harbor (9.3 miles)
- Big Cat Rescue (9.7 miles)
- Raymond James Stadium (13.4 miles)
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (14.3 miles)
- Channelside Entertainment District (18.9 miles)
Shopping & Medical Centers
- Publix Supermarket (0.7 miles)
- Walgreens Pharmacy (1.4 miles)
Our Closest Hospitals
- Mease Countryside (7.1 miles)
- St Joseph’s Hospital North (13 miles)
- St Joseph’s Hospital Main (12 miles)