As we age, it is common for us to experience various medical conditions. For residents who require daily assistance with their ailments, Discovery Village At Dominion offers 24-hour nursing services which provide specialized care around the clock. Our team is made up of fully certified healthcare professionals who will closely follow the care plan of each resident to offer personal attention for maximum safety.
About Our 24-Hour Nursing
We understand that each resident has their own medical needs. Hence, we have put together an extensive list of services that aim to manage their daily needs through specialized care. Our healthcare experts have the necessary skills and resources to render the finest quality of nursing services as follows:
- Medication management
- Pain management
- Glucose monitoring and insulin administration
- IV drip administration
- Emergency response
With readily available nursing services right here in our world-class senior living community, residents of our senior assisted living program can lead a much healthier lifestyle.
Benefits of Having 24-Hour Nursing in Your Retirement Community
Our 24-hour nursing care services aim to deliver round-the-clock support for residents who require daily medical aid. Our certified nurses are available all the time to ensure our residents can keep up with their dedicated care plan as closely as possible. This is to help them maintain good health and to prevent errors that may lead to a deterioration of their health. Regardless of the time of the day, our nurses are also available to tackle any emergencies to address the circumstances immediately according to their expertise.
When Should You Consider Moving into a Retirement Community?
There are plenty of signs that you can look out for when deciding on the move to a senior assisted living community. If your loved one is experiencing any of the signs below, consult with a senior living counselor from Discovery Village At Dominion to learn more about our program.
- Falls or physical injuries – Seniors who have a difficult time living independently due to mobility or health issues may experience falls or physical injuries
- An issue with personal hygiene – Personal grooming may become a challenging chore for people facing physical limitations
- Mobility issues – Some seniors may have trouble walking, moving, or lifting
- Continence concerns – Individuals who find it hard to get to the toilet on time unaided may wet themselves repeatedly
- Medication management – Some residents may forget about taking their medication or simply refuse to continue taking any
Why Choose Discovery Village At Dominion’s Retirement Community?
Discovery Village At Dominion offers three different types of senior living programs to cater to the unique needs of our residents. Our programs are facilitated by experienced senior living counselors and certified healthcare professionals with years of industry expertise. The main objective of our programs is to deliver optimum comfort and safety so our residents can live an enriching retirement lifestyle. Our accommodation is fully equipped with elegant fixtures along with a series of floor plans to cater to individual preferences.