Our charming residential living community allows Suwanee seniors to live independently in a resort setting. Spend your time doing the things you love and leave the upkeep up to us! When we take care of the mundane, you are free to enjoy all of our resort-style amenities. We have the team, resources, and careful planning designed to make your life easy and stress-free. Discovery Village At Sugarloaf’s senior independent living homes offers the features you’ll welcome and a community that will welcome you!
Our Senior Independent Living Home
Separate from personal care and memory care, the senior independent living homes at Discovery Village At Sugarloaf are the best Suwanee has to offer. Residents in our senior independent living homes are active seniors with the autonomy to live without assistance. If you’re tired of paying taxes and mowing the lawn, we invite you to visit our independent living homes. You are free to cook in your own home or try a convenient, chef-prepared meal at our Sensations restaurant. Drive your own car or use our complimentary chauffeur service for stress-free, scheduled outings, shopping trips, medical appointments, and wherever else you feel like going. Keep seeing your personal stylist or book an appointment at our on-campus spa. Let our team of professionals do the work while you enjoy the ride!
The senior independent living homes at Discovery Village are stylish, convenient, and customizable. You’re free to cook at home or go out to eat—it’s up to you. Each spacious, modern apartment home has a separate thermostat to keep you comfortable. Spend time with friends (and make new ones) at one of our daily activities or enjoy a little downtime. With our ever-evolving list of daily activities, we have something for everyone.
Amenities in Our Senior Independent Living Home
These a few of the features our senior independent living homes offer:
- Yoga, Zumba, and water aerobics classes
- Rock music and wine night
- Game nights (hold ‘em, bridge, and dominoes)
- Zero-entry Heated Pool
- Walk-in closets and patios per plan
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Discovery university lecture series
- Stone fireplaces
- Dances, parties, and holiday celebrations
- Weekly resident reception
- New stainless steel appliances
- Group shopping, dining, and entertainment outings and day trips
- Health and nutrition coaching
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- Laundry services available
- Landscaping and walking paths
- Small pets allowed
- Water, electricity, sewer, and trash removal included
- Emergency call/response system
- Housekeeping services available
- Bedrooms and living rooms comfortably carpeted
- Patio and walk-in closet options
- Washer and dryer available
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Emergency call/response system
Discovery Village At Sugarloaf empowers residents by providing the tools and environment they need in order to live life to the fullest, share new experiences, and connect with others. Our residential senior independent living homes are designed to keep people happy, safe, and healing. We understand that the decision to move to a new home can be overwhelming. Our team at Discovery Village At Sugarloaf is available to offer guidance and support.
Our full-time executive director leads a team of specially trained health and wellness professionals delivering personalized care plans and physical therapy services to help you stay active, engaged, and healthy. Plus, you’ll experience the comfort of our resort-style senior living community amenities and events. We offer chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style in one of two dining rooms daily, and a full calendar of events, concierge services, housekeeping, complimentary transportation and much more.
Our lifestyle programs are designed to improve your health, encourage friendships in the community, and introduce you to all that Suwanee has to offer. Whether you’re swimming, shooting pool, or planning your next spa day, you’ll always have something to do. We handle the hassles while you enjoy your life.