Enjoy Vibrant Living & Award-Winning Small-Town Charm…All Just Minutes from Atlanta & So Much More!
Twice named one of America’s Best Places to Live by Money Magazine, Suwanee is both peaceful and happening, with a delightful balance of classic and contemporary, and events and attractions perfect for elderly, young families, and everyone in between.
Known nationwide for its different parks, festivals and events, and public art scene, Suwanee also has an exciting downtown area, a mixture of culinary affairs, and nearby to almost everything, from the breathtaking Lake Lanier and the north Georgia mountains to the busyness of the big city and a list of never-ending options of Atlanta.
Every year, the nearby TPC Sugarloaf is home to the PGA TOUR Champions for the Mitsubishi Electric Classic. And to top off that, Atlanta’s many big and small league baseball, basketball, football, and other teams, and the area is also a hotspot for sports fans!
From Discovery Village at Sugarloaf, it’s all within’s arms reach, whether you are playing a game or performing at Infinite Energy Center, hiking or biking through the Ivy Creek or Suwanee Creek Greenway, or having a ride with our community’s many outings and excursions.
Plus, with free chauffeured transportation, every day at Discovery Village lets you play and explore, regardless of staying nearby home or going out to feel the thrilling excitement and nature’s paradise that awaits you at Suwanee, Gwinnett County, and beyond.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest
Arts & Entertainment
- AMC Sugarloaf Mills 18 (3.5 miles)
- Suwanee Town Center Amphitheater (4.3 miles)
- Duluth Festival Center (5.8 miles)
- New Dawn Theater Company (6.4 miles)
- Regal Mall of Georgia IMAX & RPX (8.1 miles)
Sims Lake Park (6.1 miles)
- Collins Hill Golf Club (7.2 miles)
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands (17.1 miles)
- Stone Mountain Park (22.0 miles)
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Center (25.0 miles)
Shopping & Dining
- Uncle Jack’s Meat House (2.1 miles)
- Sugarloaf Mills (3.3 miles)
- Downtown Suwanee (4.1 miles)
- Ippolito’s Neighborhood Italian (4.3 miles)
- Tequila Mama Taqueria (4.5 miles)
- Epicurean Café (5.7 miles)
- Maple Street Biscuit Company (5.7 miles)
- Mall of Georgia (8.0 miles)
- Kaiser Permanente Lawrenceville Medical Office (6.8 miles)
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett (6.9 miles)
- Northside Hospital Duluth (7.1 miles)
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital (9.4 miles)
Transportation & Public Transit
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) (39.3 miles)
- Amtrak – Peachtree Station (25.5 miles)
- Gwinnett County Transit
- Sugarloaf Mills Park & Ride