Enjoy Vibrant Living & Award-Winning Small-Town Charm…All Just Minutes from Atlanta & So Much More!
Twice named one of America’s Best Places to Live by Money Magazine, Suwanee is both peaceful and happening, with a delightful balance of classic and contemporary, and events and attractions perfect for seniors, young families and everyone in between.
In fact, nationally renowned for its distinctive parks, festivals and events, and public arts initiatives, Suwanee also boasts a lively downtown area, diverse dining scene and close proximity to practically everything, from the splendor of Lake Lanier and the north Georgia mountains, to the big-city bustle and endless entertainment options of Atlanta.
Each year, the nearby TPC Sugarloaf also hosts the PGA TOUR Champions for the Mitsubishi Electric Classic. And add to that Atlanta’s many major and minor league baseball, basketball, football and other teams and the area is also a venerable haven for sports fans as well!
From Discovery Village At Sugarloaf, it’s all within easy reach, whether taking in a game or performance at Infinite Energy Center, hiking or biking along the Ivy Creek or Suwanee Creek Greenway, or enjoying our community’s own, plentiful outings and excursions. Plus, with complimentary, chauffeured transportation, each day at Discovery Village promises fun and the chance for exploration, whether staying close to home, or venturing out to experience the unique thrills and natural beauty that awaits throughout Suwanee, Gwinnett County and beyond.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest
Arts & Entertainment
- AMC Sugarloaf Mills 18 (3.5 miles)
- Suwanee Town Center Amphitheater (4.3 miles)
- Duluth Festival Center (5.8 miles)
- New Dawn Theater Company (6.4 miles)
- Regal Mall of Georgia IMAX & RPX (8.1 miles)
- Peachtree Ridge Park (0.7 miles)
- Harvest Farm (3.9 miles)
- Suwanee Town Center Park (4.3 miles)
- George Pierce Park (5.2 miles)
- Sims Lake Park (6.1 miles)
- Collins Hill Golf Club (7.2 miles)
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands (17.1 miles)
- Stone Mountain Park (22.0 miles)
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Center (25.0 miles)
Shopping & Dining
- Uncle Jack’s Meat House (2.1 miles)
- Sugarloaf Mills (3.3 miles)
- Downtown Suwanee (4.1 miles)
- Ippolito’s Neighborhood Italian (4.3 miles)
- Tequila Mama Taqueria (4.5 miles)
- Epicurean Café (5.7 miles)
- Maple Street Biscuit Company (5.7 miles)
- Mall of Georgia (8.0 miles)
- Kaiser Permanente Lawrenceville Medical Office (6.8 miles)
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett (6.9 miles)
- Northside Hospital Duluth (7.1 miles)
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital (9.4 miles)
Transportation & Public Transit
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) (39.3 miles)
- Amtrak – Peachtree Station (25.5 miles)
- Gwinnett County Transit
- Sugarloaf Mills Park & Ride